Search the forum,

Discuss Adey Magnacleanse.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammathias

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Looking to purchase a magnacleanse unit and im looking for some feedback from other users.....

Isit effective?
Will it work on microbore?
Should it be used with a powerflush unit or can it be used effectivly on its own?

It can be used on its own and depends how sludgy the micro is

Presume your last post got deleted mate? I have a magnacleanse and a Kamco only ever used the magna until I had a string of people asking me to do power flushes now I only powerflush but as shaun said I may now linkmy adey into my Kamco.;);) Cheers for the idea @ShaunCorbs ;);)

Presume your last post got deleted mate? I have a magnacleanse and a Kamco only ever used the magna until I had a string of people asking me to do power flushes now I only powerflush but as shaun said I may now linkmy adey into my Kamco.;);) Cheers for the idea @ShaunCorbs ;);)

Guess so :D well have you tried it yet ??????

I was thinking if its bad its just going to block microbore instantly

Yea so if it is that bad just repipe I know it's not the easiest but it's the best as micro isn't designed for flushing / cleaning properly

Yea so if it is that bad just repipe I know it's not the easiest but it's the best as micro isn't designed for flushing / cleaning properly
It can be done though mate and not done it yet. Not got an install until next month.

It can be done though mate and not done it yet. Not got an install until next month.

It can be done but if it's blocked your "&@£&£&"

And chop chop :D

Copper microbore, or plastic.?
You have a chance with copper. But good luck with plastic, as it blocks at the fittings and inserts.

As @townfanjon . I find best results with magnacleanse and power flush machine in series.

I have a flush machine and the magnaclense in series. They work brilliantly (too well if you are just used to a flush machine on its own) using x800 too and you will clear 99.9% of systems. Out of 100s if not 1000s of flushes I've done over the years using this system I have only ever been beaten twice (even with microbore).

Sorry for hijacking but it's to do with powerflushing. Anyone got any really long hoses? If so, where did you get them from? Most that's I've seen only say 55c upto 65c for occasional use. Flushing can often be at that or hotter. I don't really fancy a split hose for of sludge on a white carpet!!! I want about 25m long x 2.

Got my long hose from kamco, not sure of the temp rating tbh but I wouldn't let the water get much above 50 even if my hoses could take it.

I use acid mainly now, loads better than x800 and temps less important. Calmag acid is only £5-6 a tub, similar to fx2

Got my long hose from kamco, not sure of the temp rating tbh but I wouldn't let the water get much above 50 even if my hoses could take it.

I use acid mainly now, loads better than x800 and temps less important. Calmag acid is only £5-6 a tub, similar to fx2
Cannot use acid on Ally though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Adey Magnacleanse.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock