Search the forum,

Discuss Adding a second bathroom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey guys! It’s Megs!! I know it’s been a while, and our septic thread got closed :( .... I was wondering how difficult it would be to add a second bathroom.. I now have a family of 5 and we have 1 bathroom. I’m about to go insane lol! Anyway. I miss you all. Oz, Croppie, if you’re still around, drop in to say hi!! Much love, Meg ❤️

Depends you talking about extending or making one out of some spare space ?

Hey meg.
Often your biggest problem this is getting the waste out rather than the water in it will really hinge on how much you’re willing to spend and where your waste/drainage facilities are currently

Hiya Meg, take it you`re still in the US, the red tape varies from country to country as I`m sure you understand.
In the septic lake thread you were renting so I take it you now own(?) and as Riley said above water in is no trouble but getting the stuff out, well think of a water slide with the minimum bends in one and you`re halfway there. :cool:
PS, a lot of the old boys are sadly no longer here. :(:(:(

Hi Meg! I remember your posts very well. Then you eventually sent us a photo of yourself. :cool:
Keep posting on here and we will see if we can help you.
Sadly your and my friend Croppie has left this new forum when it all changed. :(

Reply to Adding a second bathroom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock