Search the forum,

Discuss Adblock Software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
You might see a notice such as; Adblock Plus detected! Please help support discussions by disabling ad-blocking software while browsing the plumbing forum, or whitelist our domain name ukplumbersforums.co.uk

If you do, and you don't wish to whitelist our forum (to show ads) then let me know and I'll find a work-around so that the message only shows a couple of times and then never again, or something.

The forum provides everything it does for free, and lots of people are blocking ads, which usually pay for the running costs. An ever-increasing amount of browsers and anti-virus software and the likes now come with ad-blocking as standard and turned on by default. And not all users will be aware of this.

I don't mind people blocking ads, if that's what they want to do. But I do want people to only knowingly block ads. If you choose to, that's fine. But if you didn't even know it, then give us a chance. Our forum isn't littered with ads by any means. And once you post a couple of times there's next to zero ads anyway.

So keep in touch. And we'll work on this together to keep the forum free, and to keep your browsing experience an awesome one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Adblock Software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock