Search the forum,

Discuss ACS in London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

twitchboy

Can anyone recommend somewhere in London that is particularly good to renew my ACS qualifications? I've been out of the game for a long time but thinking about getting back in. Cheers.

There used to be a place at the old gas works on old kent road better gas training services was brilliant. Did my initial assessment there years ago.

It's now called EG training or similar I think and it's either Swanley or crayford unsure which. But Google will throw it up. The names Paul chambers and Paul Lucy ring a bell think they ran things

I trained in 2009 , when I walked in I did not have a clue about plumbing, heating, gas ! Now 5 years gone and working for my self and will be going back for renewing my ACS+5

Cheers fellas. Some good options here.

Anyone tried or heard anything about Logic4training in Northolt or Gas Safety Services Training in Wandsworth?

There used to be a place at the old gas works on old kent road better gas training services was brilliant. Did my initial assessment there years ago.

It's now called EG training or similar I think and it's either Swanley or crayford unsure which. But Google will throw it up. The names Paul chambers and Paul Lucy ring a bell think they ran things

Haha small world. That's where I did my initial ACS back in 2006/2007. They were good blokes alright but I heard they'd closed down. I went into the gas trade really enjoying the work itself but I didn't anticipate how much I'd dislike spending so much time sat in a van driving around. It wasn't for me at the time so I went into static site building services instead. Now I want to get back into the gas game but I want to focus solely on getting experience of breakdowns and servicing. I've done enough install work.

I trained in 2009 , when I walked in I did not have a clue about plumbing, heating, gas ! Now 5 years gone and working for my self and will be going back for renewing my ACS+5

Fair play mate. Did you train yourself or did you have someone to guide you before you started up?

I worked with few gas fitters for over 1 year and got enough expirience to pass my ACS .
Now just chasing the work around , some weeks work chase me but most of the time is me chasing the work .......
all I can say is find a GSR plumber and be polite and listen to him/her and he/she will train you

Logic4training in my opinion are very good and I would recommend them to people; they are very professional and everything seems to be well structured in what they deliver.

The trainers also come across well and are very knowledgeable/helpful.

Yeah I did my energy efficiency at logic4training. Good blokes there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ACS in London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock