Search the forum,

Discuss ACS Certificates HELP. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mintonio

Hello,

I'm starting a job as a dual fuel smart meter installer soon, as i thought i'd do a change of career for a bit more money, i've been asked to bring my certificates in before next monday so they can build the contract etc etc. I thought I had lost my Main ACS certificate which lists all my qualifications like MET1 CCN1 and so on, so i reordered them through City&Guilds and received what i already had!

Turns out when i passed my ACS three years ago at college in Coventry, that they don't send itemised certificates anymore that show the Units (CCN1, MET1 etc) on the certificates. I now have to try and prove my qualifications to them.

Has anybody else had this problem and how did they get around it?

Thank you for all responses.

Couple of questions

What qulifcations are listed on your certificates

And was it a short course (6-16weeks)

Use what C&G have provided.

Alternately get in touch with the place you did your quals with, they'll have a copy of what you did, so will Gassafe.
They could email it direct to the meter company.

Is that this Monday, the Bank holiday or the Monday after?

It was an apprenticeship so it was 2 years.

Yeah it's the Monday after the bank holiday I start. Need to get it sorted by mid next week though.

Below is what my certificate states and what it says on the gassafe website.

IMG_6781.PNG

IMG_6778.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ACS Certificates HELP. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock