Search the forum,

Discuss Acrylic modern freestanding bath fixing legs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
purchased from plumb centre.. instructions are crap. modern free standing bath any advice how to fix this to floor. There is 5 legs that get get adjusted to 2 mm below the bath with 4 fixing plates that get positioned carefully on to floor but it kinda hard to take accurate measurements because of the shape of the bath. Any other ideas? I was thinking to extend the feet as long as possible then position the bath in place, then draw around the feet. That way I can fix the fixing plates accurate in place. Then get on with the rest of job.
Would this work?.

Yes I got instructions but no very clear per usual. It's a curved bath but it's kinda difficult to get central point for marking.
I'm going to adjust the feet to the highest points then position the bath in place, then by drawing around the feet I'll have pin point marks for the brackets to be screwed down.
I think this makes more sense than what the instructions say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Acrylic modern freestanding bath fixing legs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock