Search the forum,

Discuss Ace Tradesmen Ltd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi
Has anyone done any work for this company? I have done two jobs and got paid the first but not the second and all excuses. Called today and now it says invalid phone number.
Cheers

Only email contact and no response. It was a Basildon based landline number. The director is called Lee Cottom. Business started 9 months ago.

I done work for them few months back got paid but made them pay for materials first.

A quick search and I have a address in Essex (Horndon-On-The-Hill) for Lee Cottom which is linked to Ace Tradesmen, he also owns companies under these names:

ACE GAS GUARD LTD
PRIME SERVICES 24/7 LIMITED

If you would like his address PM and Ill pass it on :D

Update.
I had a letter from the administrators being wound up.

But these people always get away without paying, all he will do is start-up again under another Co name, rip off another load of people Go bust ! Start again , and so it keeps o going, until the government change the rules, Nothing will happen to him.

But these people always get away without paying, all he will do is start-up again under another Co name, rip off another load of people Go bust ! Start again , and so it keeps o going, until the government change the rules, Nothing will happen to him.

We really should keep a list in the Arms of bad payers. Members would have to show a good reason for listing someone so it couldn't be used to cause grief for anyone who doesn't deserve it...

We really should keep a list in the Arms of bad payers. Members would have to show a good reason for listing someone so it couldn't be used to cause grief for anyone who doesn't deserve it...

Get legal advice on doing this.
The forum and persons could be done for defamation if the 'current viable company' can prove they are viable and the postings have a detrimentally negative effect on their current operations.

I have a Plumber mate that was fined 30 k ( au $ ) for defamation against a building company. They went broke on him and started up again.

Long story short - he rang them when they started up again - different name and directors, but same people, and they recorded the phonecalls and took him to court and won.

He lost @ 50 k with them and then had to pay them another 30 k.

So be very careful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ace Tradesmen Ltd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock