Search the forum,

Discuss A Moderator in need of help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoken to Bod and he is going to sort it out for me, may be able to pass work to each other as well! Cheers gents for your help.

when cable sizing for a circuit supplying an inductive load of 30amps from a pms supply with a bs88 protective device, routed at 15m clipped direct, 5m through insuation............. what colour clips should i use?? :)

when cable sizing for a circuit supplying an inductive load of 30amps from a pms supply with a bs88 protective device, routed at 15m clipped direct, 5m through insuation............. what colour clips should i use?? :)
Oooo I know I know pick me pick me

pms? :tounge_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A Moderator in need of help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hello, We live in an 18 year old town house on three floors and have lived here from new. We changed the downstairs cloakroom and the family bathroom on the middle floor. Since then there has been a terrible smell of sewer gas in the house. This is not localised to the bathroom alone, it...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6 other radiators and 2 bathroom towel radiators are just normal valve s. We live in a 4-bed, 3 storey house, as converted loft. Common problems were...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of sewer gas. Not only does the b/room stink it also smells in the kitchen too, which is directly below the toilet/b-room. It doesnt do it everytime...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock