Search the forum,

Discuss A little help please ....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Allan09

Hi there ,

I am a 26 year old, fully qualified Plumbing & Heating Engineer from Glasgow. Completed my apprenticeship in 2007 and After a few years working as a Qualified plumber, Unfortunately I was made redundant.
Due to lack of demand within my trade, I have persuaded a career within Record management for the past few years, as well as keeping my skills polished by helping friends and family with plumbing needs at weekends.

I am very eager at the possibility to restart my plumbing career . I am wondering if anyone could help me out with any opportunities , possibly even as a trainee / plumbers mate .

I am a hard dedicated worker and willing to start at the bottom, to help get my foot back in the door and would appreciate any opportunity you could possibly offer me.

This is a list of my qualifications, I unfortunately need to resist my gas as it has expired last year.

SNI JIB Member Reg No: SN008134 01 Jul 2003

CITB Construction Skills Gas classification
,CKR1,HTR1,WAT1,CEN. 16 Jan 2007
Bpec Certification
Water Bylaws 2000 External Services. 17 Jan2007

SVQ Mechanical Engineering
Services & Domestic Plumbing SVQ LEVEL 3 01Jul 2007

Corgi Registered Passed 01 Jul 2007
Counterbalance Forklift Licence Passed 10 Sep 2009
Fire Marshal Training Passed 29 Apr 2012
St Andrew Ambulance First Aid Basic First Aid 02Jul 2012

thanks allan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi smtplumbing,

Yes I can drive & I drive as part of my role that I am within at the moment.

He's my dad. M&s just speaking from experience. It's a daunting thought but just grab bull by horns.

Just get back into it and apply for a few jobs.
If you are any good you'll get one, there are plenty around if you look.

You should apply to all the plumbing jobs available, there's about 10-15 plumbing jobs advertised about this area, ok the pay might not be fantastic, but you need to get back on the horse so to speak,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A little help please ....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Good morning! First post looking for advice on an issue I am having with a bath installation. Although I have installed many baths before, mainly using perimeter battens for support, I am attempting to install a fancy whirlpool/jacuzzi bath for my son. Plumbing and electrics are sorted but my...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a rank amateur DIY'er with plumbing, with practically 0 skills & I know next to nothing about it, but a few weeks ago our concealed shower's thermo cartridge finally seized completely solid. With little time or skill to try to fix the issue, I then made a rooky mistake and accidentally...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking for any gas engineers vacancies in the north west if any engineers/companies can help me out. I have just completed an Managed Learning Program gas diploma and have passed my ACS for CCN1 and CENWAT with Hybrid Technical Services in Aintree Liverpool that I funded myself. I will...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock