Search the forum,

Discuss A link for a job in kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A link for a job in kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Can anyone give any advice on pricing jobs especially when only starting out. I find it really hard don't want to rip the customer off but neither myself. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the system). Currently I have a Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat (Y87RF2024) and I am thinking to get the Honeywell Home Mobile Access Kit RFG100 to get...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I want to increase the system pressure to 1.5 bar. Following the user manual (found one online) and some YT videos the filling link should be clearly visible there, but I still cannot find the filling link on my Greenstar 30si compact, or at least nothing there looks like it. It...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock