Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Coopedup
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1K

Discuss A how'd you from Berkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coopedup

With my many years of google experience I'm amazed that only today did I first find this site.

Already got answers for many queries but will posting shortly for my own specific query.

thanks
Neil

Welcome along Neil, I used to live in Bracknell , but now back in Glorious Devon !!

Hello and welcome

Any questions no matter how small just ask away

Hey cooped up im glad u found us in the end , you'll soon wonder how you ever managed without us lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A how'd you from Berkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, just a quick query (hopefully). We’ve got a combi boiler installed in a cupboard with the flue going 90° then directly through the external wall to where it terminates. We’ve had numerous gas safety certificates for it over the years with having lodgers etc, but we’re about to sell the house...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house for almost 10 years, no issues. Have 2 bathrooms, 2 loos that all go to a large underground soakaway, I believe. I can only see one soil vent pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed this winter my living room rad only get hot in the top half. Radiator is 1600mm(DP SC) double panel single convector. System was flushed just last year. Both flow and return values are fully open and don't stick. Boiler is serviced each year. Baxi combi boiler about 8 ton9...
Replies
Views
Hi there good people. I have a small issue, I've incorrectly connected a connecter on the PCB of my old boiler back to front, and seem to have broken my pump, since learning my mistake I have put it the right way, it is drawing out about half the current it should. To keep a long story short...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock