Discuss Yo! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moffski72

Moffski72
Gas Engineer
Evening all. Just joined the forum, thought I ought a say hello.
Been at it now for about 16yrs, gsr and oftec for about 8 of those.
I come from an engineering background, am a time served toolmaker originally..so can make :nono: on lathes an that...there's just no moola in doing that! So I joined up for the £100000/year.
Still waiting. I'm sure it'll come

Welcome along, also started as a toolmaker then quickly switched to machine maintenance as I couldn`t stand being shackled to one mill, lathe, grinder all day. :wink_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yo! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock