Search the forum,

Discuss £90 for gas safe renewal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul - PDS

Gas Engineer
Hi all, just been on Gas Safe website to pay for my renewal and have only been asked to pay £90 :/

Very confusing as i thought it was 155+ the dreaded. So now i'm worried if i've cocked up and done something wrong, this happened to anyone else? Can't think of any reason for it to be £90

Thanks

Paul

I don't know, but most registrations start in March. Are they charging a part year to synchronise your membership year? Just a thought.

Or have you accidentally purchased a variety of literture/ pads? :74:

Well what a noob i am. Turns out i have accidentally purchased a 1 year subscription to the British standards access!

My bad.

Well what a noob i am. Turns out i have accidentally purchased a 1 year subscription to the British standards access!

My bad.

can you cancel, or are you stuck with it?
Not bad value to be fair.
Just as well you didn't leave it till last minute!

Mine is this month.

Same here, but I've already paid the £152 + VAT. Card was sent one week ago but I haven't even opened the letter? I think I better do as I've just noticed my G3 expired in March??? Has Gas Safe still have me as being G3 installer, or not? Interesting

The access to IGEM n BS standards must've went up as used to be £75 unless it's plus vat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £90 for gas safe renewal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock