Search the forum,

Discuss £80k per annum Boiler Installation Contract! South England and or Midlands in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

winworks

We are looking for a heating engineer/company to work on an ongoing boiler installation contract with us covering a radius of around 75 miles.

We are a UK wide supplier of boiler installations on finance packages.

This contract will guarantee at least £52,000 for the year ( at least £1000 paid on invoice every monday ) although you can expect this contract to be in the region of £80,000 for the year.

The installations will be combi-combi / conventional-combi / BBU-combi

We will supply all boilers and materials required for the installations.

This would be a good add-on revenue for an existing business but would also suit a one van setup to work on full time.

75 mile radius of where? South England and Midlands are pretty huge regions! How many installs are you expecting for £1000/week?

it sounds to me like you have got a gov contract maybe the new "warmfront" mt question would be what sort of quality of materials are we talking boiler preference ect

I see were you are coming from but it might be me been too sceptical I can see it ending in tears

hi guys - nothing to do with a government scheme they DO always end in tears! We are a national company that sells/installs 100% on finance packages. We are looking for someone to cover Luton or nearby + 75 miles and also Sheffield or nearby + 75 miles. In regards to how many we would be expecting a week the £1000 would be guaranteed every monday and 2 boiler installs would cover this any more than 2 installs a week for us and it would above the £1000. But the £1000 would be guaranteed every monday upon receipt of an invoice on the friday. Anyone seriously interested?

hi guys - nothing to do with a government scheme they DO always end in tears! We are a national company that sells/installs 100% on finance packages. We are looking for someone to cover Luton or nearby + 75 miles and also Sheffield or nearby + 75 miles. In regards to how many we would be expecting a week the £1000 would be guaranteed every monday and 2 boiler installs would cover this any more than 2 installs a week for us and it would above the £1000. But the £1000 would be guaranteed every monday upon receipt of an invoice on the friday. Anyone seriously interested?

Yes. I am seriously interested. I live in London but well within 75 miles of Luton. Happy to travel 75 the other way as well.

Can you PM me an email address or contact number?

Could we have a few more details about your company, how long you been trading etc. Dont wanna sound sceptical, but when something sounds too good to be true it usually is.

Could we have a few more details about your company, how long you been trading etc. Dont wanna sound sceptical, but when something sounds too good to be true it usually is.

Especially as his geography is **** poor, I never new Luton was the South of England :)

Only south if its below the Thames, anything else is midlands north or that wretched place called Yorkshire (and duck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £80k per annum Boiler Installation Contract! South England and or Midlands in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock