Search the forum,

Discuss 4" x 1 1/4" GI BUSHING TO 4"PVC PLUG ADAPTER in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Derek Gabutin

Would it be a good fit? or would it be a very bad fit? or would it be a little bit of a good fit but needs a sealant or something?

It is used for the pressure chamber of a hydraulic ram that is from a tee joint then going up. through a 1 1/4 GI NIPPLE then afterward to the 4" PVC PIPE

That connection from 1 1/4 to a 4 is a bit of a problem. There is no available pvc bushing or reducer from 4 x 1 1/4 here in our country :((

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 4" x 1 1/4" GI BUSHING TO 4"PVC PLUG ADAPTER in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, access is good here, from my experience retrofitting connections to stack at high level (inaccessible via ladder) is just a bad idea. Would the only reliable way be to fit a boss socket? Leave the tee in or go in the wall and put a new tee in? (leak is on the 1 1/2" connection to 4") Cheers!
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm in middle of my bathroom renovation and about to connect up the shower valve. Thus far I've run all copper but would you recommend I use soldered to 1/2 adapters in to the valve or compression fitting to 1/2? Obviously I'd need to pre-solder the adapter before installing the 1/2...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from. Why I think its I've used calipers on the threads and counted them, and the male end sticking out of the vessel is BSPT 3/4 with 14 threads per inch...
Replies
Views
New Sink Will Not Drain - Conversion of 2 Basin Stainless Kitchen Sink to 1 Basin Porcelain Kitchen Sink with Disposal. Sink is on Peninsula and 5 feet from vent stack in wall to roof. Before Conversion: 2 Basin Stainless Kitchen Sink, 2" PVC Exit Drain, to 2" PVC P-Trap, to PVC Adapter 2" to 1...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution I could see. I'm in Brisbane, Australia but I'm after general ideas from anyone here or in UK (I realise this is a UK based site). Point form...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock