Search the forum,

Discuss 365 Drills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep saw that

Got removed from here and Williams pretty quick

it's disgusting, needs his head checking

I missed it.
Met the bloke and he seemed decent enough.
Makes you wonder what goes on in some folks heads.

Did he get found guilty in court?
And what? If any was the sentence?

I've altered your quote Shaun, I'm sure that's what you meant to type
(obviously if he is guilty)

Obviously but that would be too quick, things can get creative especially if you have a bit of time always fun with the old oxy and acet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 365 Drills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30 year old Baxi back boiler was still going strong, I've finally succumbed to pressure from Mrs RWD and had a Combi installed. The Heating Engineer that...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but I'd like to do it myself if possible. All images for system here: https://*********/a/ngPQkre Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors for unclogging tho we never experience ours clogging up. Sure we had it clog up once and had it blown out with high pressure water from local plumber...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've been maintaining my otherwise excellent solar thermal (Original install MCS by Others), for the last ~ 18 years, over which time I've needed to clean...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock