Search the forum,

Discuss 3 week gas safe course? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kevin Powell

Hi all, Im not up to date with all the training courses available. But i ws looking into becoming gas safe and wanted I thought that i needed to be mentored for a while ect. And with the pop up of train 4 trade ect that do pointless qualifications i was dubious about this new place i saw while researching gas safe.

Become qualified in 3 weeks for gas safe.

The first link https://www.ableskills.co.uk/gas-engineer-qualifications/ says for £2,795 for a 3 week course
Or this link https://www.ableskills.co.uk/gas-training-courses/gas-training-course/ for £995

The first link says they can put you on a placement. I assume the second link is if you can already find a placement.

Is this similar to the other train 2 trade places? or is this a legitimate one?

Save your money.

With all the best will in the world you'll not be qualified.

Look ay your local college for training information.

It's not 3weeks to be "qualified"

It's 3 weeks initials training
Minimum 6 weeks on site portfolio
1 Week ACS core safety
Then appropriate time on each ACS category.

I make that a minimum of 3 months.

THEN the learning starts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3 week gas safe course? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock