Search the forum,

Discuss 3 properties off 1 gas meter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plumberwales

Please advise, we have one commercial gas meter serving 3 buildings each with its own secondary ECV and test point after the main ECV and meter, we are RGI but not commercial, can't access the other two properties but need to do work in the 3rd property, we've isolated our ECV and carried out a tightness test on the property we need to work I and its passed. Do we still need to test the complete system or can we test, work, re-test from the secondary ECV or do we need to test all the properties. Btw were looking at installing a new combi
I did post this by mistake in the central heating forum!

Any gas related discussion have to happen in the gas forum. Contact one of the mods with a picture of you GSR id and they'll let you into the inner sanctum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3 properties off 1 gas meter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon all, First time posting on this site. I’m need of some opinions from Gas engineers if possible. My house is 1930s (I think). I have some very old gas pipes sticking out of random places. Mostly nest to light pendants. This has made me believe it’s an old gas/heat/lightning...
Replies
Views
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our property, and the property itself. The water company fitted a new (smart) meter about 4 weeks ago. Now they have contacted us saying we have a leak...
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the working gas pressure on the gas valve test nipple. This fell to 8mbar on maximum and 17mbar on high setting. They then removed the isolation valve under...
Replies
Views
I had a boiler check today all went well, and then he went to check on the gas meter which is in my larder in the kitchen high up on the wall. That wasn’t too much of an issue, although the gas engineer did say that it wasn’t a common place to have it, but it was there when we moved in so...
Replies
Views
Hi just been to check a family members boiler and I’m getting just over 25mbar working pressure at the meter and 22mbar inlet pressure at the boiler. Standing pressure is 29mbar and done a tightness test and that is all fine. Also did a gas rate and it’s only only showing as 22kw and the boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock