Search the forum,

Discuss 3/8 square head, long T bar stopcock key in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jock Spanners

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
HI Guys,

Does anyone know where I can buy a 3/8 square head, long T bar stopcock key? My village has quite a few smaller valves in the street and I'm sick of having to call out the water company every time I need to fix a stopcock.

I've got one of those thanks Snowhead. It doesn't work. I've got a 1/2 inch one which is too big. I think I'll have to weld one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3/8 square head, long T bar stopcock key in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the manufacturers - the nearest equivalent is apparently this one: GoodHome Lazu 1 lever Mini Contemporary Basin Mono mixer Tap | DIY at B&Q -...
Replies
Views
hi all i got myself in a muddle. a friend of a friend came around at xmas to help me line up two copper pipes for shower bar install. the pipes were too short and no flex so he introduced me to Hep 2.0. he also did a dry fit and measured everything up to the mm. he left me with some patch work...
Replies
Views
I tried to bleed a radiator using normal rad key, no joy. Bleeding screw head is 5 mm square. Its not been unscrewed for ages. Does anyone know if there is a long handled rad key to provide extra purchase? One thing that does give me some cause for concern is when using a long handled...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Would really appreciate some help please. Had this problem for a few weeks now and it is quite annoying and owing to the loudness I'm surprised the neighbours haven't complained yet. I keep getting intermittent vibrating / buzzing noises on the mains water inlet pipe where water comes...
Replies
Views
D
I wonder if anyone can help, I've tried several plumbers merchants to no avail. I have removed an old stopcock, (which seized long ago, with a newer stopcock just above) as it had been leaking from several places, mainly at the bottom where it joined the 3/4" threaded female end on rising main...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock