Search the forum,

Discuss 28i jr turned on for llgsc doesn't work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys

Went to do a landlords gas check last night.

Boiler was off at the wall, tenant in the middle of moving in. She said the boilers been switched off for approx 3-4 weeks since the last tenant moved out.

I switched it on, blue light illuminated for power straight away. Created a demand, pump runs but nothing. No pulse from the fan, after approx 10-15 seconds blue light is flashing on/off every second. Checked mis it is saying fan or pcb.

Neither ch or hw is working.

I'm thinking pcb but could it also be the fan is faulty and has taken the board out with it? Tenant has said she is not going to be living in there properly for 2 weeks as sorting stuff out so I have plenty of time to get back.

Hoping to order the parts this morning and get back Monday night.

Thanks

Test if there's the correct voltage going to the fan

If not pcb

Hi guys

Went to do a landlords gas check last night.

Boiler was off at the wall, tenant in the middle of moving in. She said the boilers been switched off for approx 3-4 weeks since the last tenant moved out.

I switched it on, blue light illuminated for power straight away. Created a demand, pump runs but nothing. No pulse from the fan, after approx 10-15 seconds blue light is flashing on/off every second. Checked mis it is saying fan or pcb.

Neither ch or hw is working.

I'm thinking pcb but could it also be the fan is faulty and has taken the board out with it? Tenant has said she is not going to be living in there properly for 2 weeks as sorting stuff out so I have plenty of time to get back.

Hoping to order the parts this morning and get back Monday night.

Thanks

If you have to change both parts its going to be more cost effective to use Worcester for a fixed price repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 28i jr turned on for llgsc doesn't work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock