Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss 25% off a Norstrom Proflush and other selected products in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. CorgiDirect

CorgiDirect Sponsor

2. Ric2013

Ric2013 Plumber

So is that a Norstrom compact for 700 plus VAT less 25%, or is the discount included in the price of 700? Your website doesn't make this very clear!

3. CorgiDirect

CorgiDirect Sponsor

Hi @Ric2013@Ric2013 Normal price is £700 + vat. When you get to the basket you will see a promotional code box. Enter "SUN25" and click add. This will reduce the price by 25%. Please see attached :)

norstrom.png

4. Ric2013

Ric2013 Plumber

Ah okay thanks. I must say I did try that to see if the offer was as above, but it didn't work for me that time. Now I suppose all I need to decide is whether to buy it for £630 incl or not...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. CorgiDirect

CorgiDirect Sponsor

Sorry about that @Ric2013@Ric2013 it should be fine. If you try again, can you let us know the outcome. Just to let you know there are 5 different offers in place currently - Up to 50% Off Selected Products - CorgiDirect voucher codes for each are

sun20 - Use Coupon Code "SUN20" at the Checkout - CorgiDirect
    sun25 - Use Coupon Code "SUN25" at the Checkout - CorgiDirect
    sun35 - Use Coupon Code "SUN35" at the Checkout - CorgiDirect
    sun50 - Use Coupon Code "SUN50" at the Checkout - CorgiDirect

and an amazing regin mega deal

reg25 - Use Coupon Code "REG25" at the Checkout - CorgiDirect

6. CorgiDirect

CorgiDirect Sponsor

Its a real bargain @Ric2013@Ric2013 the norstrom compact. The offer hasn't been running long and we have sold some already. Only 4 left in stock. If you need anymore help just let us know