Search the forum,

Discuss 25% off a Norstrom Proflush and other selected products in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
DhvKS1nXcAEIfh8.jpg

VIEW HERE

So is that a Norstrom compact for 700 plus VAT less 25%, or is the discount included in the price of 700? Your website doesn't make this very clear!

Hi @Ric2013 Normal price is ÂŁ700 + vat. When you get to the basket you will see a promotional code box. Enter "SUN25" and click add. This will reduce the price by 25%. Please see attached :)

norstrom.png

Ah okay thanks. I must say I did try that to see if the offer was as above, but it didn't work for me that time. Now I suppose all I need to decide is whether to buy it for ÂŁ630 incl or not...

Sorry about that @Ric2013 it should be fine. If you try again, can you let us know the outcome. Just to let you know there are 5 different offers in place currently - Up to 50% Off Selected Products - CorgiDirect voucher codes for each are

sun20 - Use Coupon Code "SUN20" at the Checkout - CorgiDirect
sun25 - Use Coupon Code "SUN25" at the Checkout - CorgiDirect
sun35 - Use Coupon Code "SUN35" at the Checkout - CorgiDirect
sun50 - Use Coupon Code "SUN50" at the Checkout - CorgiDirect

and an amazing regin mega deal

reg25 - Use Coupon Code "REG25" at the Checkout - CorgiDirect

Its a real bargain @Ric2013 the norstrom compact. The offer hasn't been running long and we have sold some already. Only 4 left in stock. If you need anymore help just let us know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 25% off a Norstrom Proflush and other selected products in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock