Search the forum,

Discuss 24hrs notice before having sex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Just seen a news item ........

Man ordered to give the police 24hrs notice before having sex or planning too or he faces 5yrs inside!
They would be lucky to get 24 minutes notice from me.

see that :D and i thought of croppie immediately

He also has to submit lady's date of birth. Something even the most generous of ladies are reluctant to divulge

I could give a weeks notice. That's usually all I get it - once a week.
She wants it more than that though!

Most nights I've hardly got the energy to get up the stairs to bed.

Problem is women think we can anytime. It's alright for them, - all they have to do is lie back. :smile: Or is that just my woman?

Last edited:
Starting to think I put this in the wrong forum the way it`s going - Adam /croppie?

Just seen a news item ........

Man ordered to give the police 24hrs notice before having sex or planning too or he faces 5yrs inside!
They would be lucky to get 24 minutes notice from me.

I need to book my chiropractor, take a day off work and ensure enough pain killers are available for 48 hours, from memory.......................

Because women hate spontaneity don't they!

i doubt the one today i worked for does, needed a hair drier for a wet fan, lady goes, youll find one in my top drawer you can use, so i went and got it, she had so many motorised toys she would need a small power station to recharge them!! Oh the hairdrier worked on the fan as well, happy ending after a ****ty day, until I got home, but thats another thread :(

Sex?.......bl00dy hell.....i can't be doing with that......she might think i still love her!

I tend to announce it anyway. A total eclispe happens more often. So it is cause to celebrate

A new one would be nice, but i couldn't afford one at the moment....its not like trading in a car and getting something back. Its more like buying two cars and still having all the servicing and insurance costs and only driving one.

Last edited by a moderator:
A new one would be nice, but i couldn't afford one at the moment....its not like trading in a car and getting something back. Its more like buying two cars and still having all the servicing and insurance costs and only driving one.

Even when your old cars got a new piggy eyed, smug faced, son of a pig driver the payments never end!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 24hrs notice before having sex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock