Search the forum,

Discuss 2004 vokera Linea 35he dhw flow rate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael c

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys as above does anyone know what the dhw flow rate was on a vokera Linea 35he fitted in 2004. This is the current boiler fitted (I believe, as paperwork does not state capacity and nowhere on the boiler is there a GC number, kw rating or serial number. Aswell as the fact the original benchmark was never filled out.
Vokera insurance has condemned this boiler as the condensate has been dripping into heat exchanger.
The customer is adamant that vokera insurance is brilliant and that the engineer who has always serviced their boiler from them is great also. When he condemned it vokera gave them £1275 towards replacement.
I was unaware such a large boiler was wanted as it is a 3 bedroom house with 1 bathroom.
From what I can see the literature that was with the boiler states if it is a 35kw it has a dhw rate of 12l/m. This seemed low. I've tried researching online but can't find the exact model details, however newer variants are listed as 14.7l/m
Now the kicker is I qouted on a 29kw vokera, only for the customer to say they are not willing to lose any hot water pressure. The 29kw gives 12l/m
I tried to call vokera to clarify but kept getting cut off and then couldn't get through. I have been told previously by vokera that they supply mrcentralheating with their boilers and then they distribute to merchants such as plumb centre, crossings etc. So I called them for advice. The guy told me he believed it was 14l/m however vokera no longer sell a boiler larger than 29kw. However now I've bloody found they do a 36kw (I was told by several merchants they couldn't get bigger than 29kw).
I'm lost now as don't want to fit a system and the customer not to be happy with the result and I'm due to fit in the morning

Linea flow rate 14.2
outputs on new combi range up to 42 Kw have a look at the new Evolve C range then see what it does, 10 year warranty check out the price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 2004 vokera Linea 35he dhw flow rate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock