Search the forum,

Discuss 2 zone htg plus hw wireless programmer. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always had honeywell in the past has anybody improved on them or should I stick with whom I know. I would ideally like one unit to control 2 heating zones and the hw.

Last edited:
There not as good as they once were

Me personally I use Drayton port valves

Am I asking a bit much in wanting 3 channels/zones controlled wirelessly?

Last edited:
Am I asking a bit much in wanting 3 channels/zones contolled wirelessly?

No not at all. There are many options available.
I skim read the thread to be honest. If you want wireless, that's fine.

As far as Honeywell are concerned, I do like them, I do not think they are as good as they used to be. One thing I do not like about their wireless programmer is the wiring in the sender unit is fiddly and small. (my opinion).

Horstmann do a three and a four channel programmer. Not my fave though. Called Channel Plus XL.

Use wireless Danfoss hot water RET- B with programmer and Rx2 and TP range of wireless programmable thermostat fo CH

Me thinks I have not imparted enough info to you guys. In my setup the HW tank and the pump and the current hard wired programmer all reside in the 1st floor landing airing cupboard. What I ideally want is the programmer downstairs. Hard wiring it is not really on, 16c property and the less hacking about of walls I do the better, hence looking for wireless. Most though just seem to offer wireless from a stat of some sort to the programmer which is not what I need. I need basically a programmer which can connect wirelessly with a slave unit positioned in the airing cupboard.

Honeywell evo home

Am I asking a bit much in wanting 3 channels/zones controlled wirelessly?
The new Drayton looks good. I would give that a try. About to fit the wireless trv heads in my own house if I can get them at a decent price.;);)

The new Drayton looks good. I would give that a try. About to fit the wireless trv heads in my own house if I can get them at a decent price.;);)
Just fitted the Drayton wiser in my house with a room thermostat and some wireless trvs. Very easy to fit and pair the trvs to the hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 2 zone htg plus hw wireless programmer. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock