Search the forum,

Discuss 2" bsp Immersion heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aberned

I've got a Swedish buffer cylinder as part of my ground source heating system. I'm trying to find an immersion heater with a 2" bsp thread for a sensible price. Everything in thus country seems to be 2.25" bsp.

Any advice gratefully received!

Thanks

Never worked with ground source but have done with air source.

I'd perhaps try and contact the manufacturer for one ASAP as that immersion carries out the weekly bacteria cleanse.

I remember the dimplex sc had a smaller then usual immersion element I'm not sure on the specific size but might be worth looking into it further

Sorry I can't be of more help

I'm trying to find an immersion heater with a 2" bsp thread. Most here seem to be 2.25" bsp. Any help appreciated! Thanks.

It's for a Swedish tank that was installed as a buffer as part of my groundsource heat pump system. I'd say it is unvented but not an expert :-(. Would that make a difference for an immersion?

Someone gave you a link yesterday on the same subject in your other thread

Thanks for your help. I've tried them and they provide one but it's industrial grade so quite expensive. Might have to bite the bullet

And being as it's unvented you must not be working at it.

You need a G3/unvented plumber.

Thread closed now and I will be merging this with your other one.

And it'll be closed too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 2" bsp Immersion heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've recently replaced an immersion heater for a direct cylinder, for 2.75-3kW. The new one seemed to be working a week before I got a callback. I checked the resistance of the immersion heater, and it read 19ohms, and the voltage on the live and neutral read 230V, but there was no humming or...
Replies
Views
E
Good evening everyone :), I’ve recently moved into a new flat that is completely electric (It’s got a dual immersion heater) and just had a smart meter installed. The dual immersion heater and has two separate switches - one is labelled top. I’ve had them both on since moving in but just seen...
Replies
Views
Good morning. I've purchased a Brondel Bidet seat (basic,non-electric) and fitted it to my UK close-coupled toilet. I knew it would come with US fittings but researched before purchasing and saw that NTP to BSP adaptors were fairly readily available so thought that connection to the cold feed to...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock