Search the forum,

Discuss 1st Time REGISTRATION! !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carter08

Hi guys can anyone help! ! After 7 years plumbing im going out on my own but really need sum advice... I've done my ccn1 and all that but now im going out on my own im goona try registration with corgi myself ! but im Really really nervous about them comin out to see me and give me the questions they have to in order to accept yr registration.... As i'm not the best book worm out there can any onehelp with what they are likelyto ask me so i maybe could revise the right stuff....

any help would REALLY be appriciated

Craig

after 7 years you will know the answers just be positive and confident. good look

well done! dont worry i've been registered about 8 yrs now and only had two inspections! supposed to be one a year. you have to take them to 2 jobs that you have done. all they will do is ask a couple of questions about each job and check them thru.i argued the toss on 1 job which the inspector lost! they are human beings make em a brew when you first meet to get on their right side. most of them are ex plumbers/gas men who have got off the tools so they are mostly human.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 1st Time REGISTRATION! !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock