Search the forum,

Discuss 18v Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there just one model of the M12-CD or are they all the same?

I've got this, it's light enough to carry all day and can drill 20mm in masonry.
its worth getting the 4ah batts for it if your budget can stretch, then I've got the 18v combi drill with 3ah for screwing and "soft" drilling.

Oooh, I just got a semi :lol:

oooh, i was going to go for the Maita combi kit, either brushless or not (brushless ahs slightly less upmh) but not though about Milwaikee so ths has thrown a spanner in to the works now. thats a good price from FFX

What to do

What to do

I think I will end up with a Milwaukee fuel 18v set. Its more than I want to pay, but seeing as I don't intend on buying these items again for a fair few years I may as well go with the best ones available at the current time. Just need to hunt down the cheapest place for it now.

I will shop around for you, as i'm a lovely person :D

when you get it makesure to register with the milwaukee heavy duty site for the warrenty.

I think I will end up with a Milwaukee fuel 18v set. Its more than I want to pay, but seeing as I don't intend on buying these items again for a fair few years I may as well go with the best ones available at the current time. Just need to hunt down the cheapest place for it now.

I'm the same let me know if you find a good deal?

Anyone found a good deal on the milwaukee 's???? is the fuel set worth theÂŁ100 extra?

I'd go for the fuel kit. But that's cos I'm a PT addict.

Go down to Rex Crystals in wakey and see what they can do. Or have a look at FFX

I'd go for the fuel kit. But that's cos I'm a PT addict.

Go down to Rex Crystals in wakey and see what they can do. Or have a look at FFX

Just had a look at that Rex crystals that's the cheapest I've found yet. It says it come with two battery's but I also says you get a free battery, not sure if that's an extra battery or that is part of the two you get? I'll have to email them

Just had a look at that Rex crystals that's the cheapest I've found yet. It says it come with two battery's but I also says you get a free battery, not sure if that's an extra battery or that is part of the two you get? I'll have to email them

post a link to the one you're looking at?

As far as I'm aware, you get sent a special link where you register the tool warranty and get a free battery sent to you. Not sure if the promo is still running though

Good price and it looks like 2 x 4a battery's and once registered 1 x 3a battery

What's difference between wrench and driver they both look same!

Wrench is a wrench with socket ends, not hex driver connection

The promo was running on all twin packs I think, so should still get free battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 18v Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning all. What size diamond holesaw do you use for drilling the hole in a quartz countertop for a basin waste to go through? I have a house where they installed all the basins wastes with the nut and washer tightened onto the bottom of the worktop and not the bottom of the basin. Hope that...
Replies
Views
For the guys doing a lot of bathroom work. What dual mixer showers would you recommend? I don’t think the budget reaches to the Grohe stuff but also want something that’s not going to need new cartridges every 5 minutes. Cheers
Replies
Views
Hi All I hope you are doing well. I have this water tank for hot water heated by a Baxi boiler or electrical heater. What is the recommended temperature on it? I see Danfoss ATC written near the knob. Is it what the end-user wants or there is a reason behind 50 or 60 Centigrade? I think it was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with this one. This toilet keeps running and stopping, running and stopping, etc. I've cleaned the rubber flapper itself and at the point that it contacts the reservoir, so I don't think it's leaking from...
Replies
Views
Hey all, First post here, am an avid DIY'er and I'm putting in my mother-in-law's bathroom this weekend, this will be the 3rd bathroom that I've put in, however, I always get by with the poor tools that I have. In your experience what would you say are essential tools? I'm also looking to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock