Search the forum,

Discuss 17 year old looking for an apprenticeship in Kent!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my names, Charlie
Im 17 and currently studying a level 2 diploma in Plumbing and Heating at college. I decided that by taking a course I could get a good understanding of plumbing and it's properties and also learn the basics which will prove to be an advantage for my apprenticeship. I thoroughly enjoy the course and already have gained Distinction grades in the majority of my exams. I have also gained work experience with plumbers to get a more hands on experience with plumbing and have found this to only increase my motivation to become qualified as a professional plumber. So I would ideally like to find an apprenticeship in the Medway area as that is more local to me but I will be willing to travel around Kent for an apprenticeship. I have a cv and cover letter so I will be able to send that off immediately to anyone interested in employing me as an apprentice and if anyone knows of any apprenticeships going please inform me.
Many thanks,
Charlie

Good to hear a bit of enthusiasm from young blood. Theres a guy that pops into the forum every so often looking for youngens to take on. Based in rochester heating hub formally heat and home nice bunch of guys and a few former colleagues of mine from days of old. Another one worth a shot is prestige solar and heating based in chatham. He did have an apprentice a while back not sure if she is still thete though. I know of others but I couldn't reccomend them based on working conditions. If your looking for a one man band get yourself in the merchants and meet people leave a few cv's behind best merchsnts feeding one man bands are temperate heating top of chatham hill bansalls near beechings way mcdonalds (behind storage king) and our very own sponsor williams and co opposite parcel force on the business park. You could also try elite heating he is always busy with the brewery contracts and runs a few guys. Failing that hit checkatrade post a cv to everyone in your area and give them a call no shortage of plumbers in medway every man women and dog seems to have started upin the last few years

Oh and if you get an interview look the company up find out what they are about get some history on them and show youve taken the time to do so as I bet noone else applying has

Good to hear a bit of enthusiasm from young blood. Theres a guy that pops into the forum every so often looking for youngens to take on. Based in rochester heating hub formally heat and home nice bunch of guys and a few former colleagues of mine from days of old. Another one worth a shot is prestige solar and heating based in chatham. He did have an apprentice a while back not sure if she is still thete though. I know of others but I couldn't reccomend them based on working conditions. If your looking for a one man band get yourself in the merchants and meet people leave a few cv's behind best merchsnts feeding one man bands are temperate heating top of chatham hill bansalls near beechings way mcdonalds (behind storage king) and our very own sponsor williams and co opposite parcel force on the business park. You could also try elite heating he is always busy with the brewery contracts and runs a few guys. Failing that hit checkatrade post a cv to everyone in your area and give them a call no shortage of plumbers in medway every man women and dog seems to have started upin the last few years
Thankyou for your advice!! I'm taking as much advice as possible and yours is more than enough! Cheers,
charlie :)

Thanks for kind words Rob.

Charlie passed his trial last week and started with us today, looks like a good find thanks ukplumbersforum :)

Really pleased. Putting the forum to good use and well done Charlie for putting the leg work in. And well done to sage and everyone at heating hub on bringing in new recruits bens got something good there. Oh and winch and winch solicitors came through me. Nothing special but new you guys could be trusted.

Really pleased. Putting the forum to good use and well done Charlie for putting the leg work in. And well done to sage and everyone at heating hub on bringing in new recruits bens got something good there. Oh and winch and winch solicitors came through me. Nothing special but new you guys could be trusted.

Thanks rob :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 17 year old looking for an apprenticeship in Kent!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice. I`ve been trying to get on an apprenticeship but I`ve had no joy so far, so I`m hoping to gain some experience by working alongside an experienced...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock