Search the forum,

Discuss 13yr old worcester 24i. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
have not been there yet, but customer complaining of no heating but has hot water. no diverter valve in the boiler and dual heat exchanger.

apparently no room stat so must be linked out. they control the heating from the mechanical clock on the boiler.

intend linking out the clock to confirm operation, but is there anything else on these which regularly plays up.
many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 13yr old worcester 24i. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks I'm wondering anyone here, has any indepth knowledge on the Worcester Heatslave Combi Boiler. This boiler is quite old (2006) but it has been very reliable, and also runs at superb efficiency when tested, regularly serviced etc. The boiler is in a very old stone cottage (built 1791)...
Replies
Views
Hi Fitted a new out the box’s boiler today. It worked for 30 minutes. Then stoped and went to fault codes 2965 B Flow temperature too high ▶ System is not filled with water. ▶ No water flow,because CH system is closed. ▶No water flow, because pump is not operating correctly. ▶ Check flow...
Replies
Views
B
Hi I have a worcester 24i rsf-L combi It has got a mechanical timer on it with no room stat I want to put on a programmable room stat Which one would be okay to go on this boiler? Also I have looked at the boiler where the connection is and it says take the link out BUT I cannot see any link...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an internal programmer that is similar to a time switch 120 (plug in seven day programmer) This programmer is connect to a terminal strip using 345 (three...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock