Search the forum,

Discuss 12kw electric boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ecowarm

Went to a repair to a house that i'd previosly priced to change an old oil boiler for a heat pump (air to water)

Repaired leak, went into kichen for mincepies and tea.

Noticed the old boiler had gone!

"Oh you had the boiler changed then"

"Yes we went with one of those pump things you was on about"
"But we got somebody from Yorkshire a lot cheaper than you!" she replied

Can I have a look?

Yes its in the garage............................................

There it was hanging on the wall a ................................

A 12kw electric boiler!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

dont you just love that.........hope you reflected your annoyance in the bill

I've been checking some of your other posts ecowarm. Have you been saving these up or have you just had a really bad week?:)

good man,nothing winds me up more when you have been doing the custards a favour nursing a old shed of a boiler along hoping to get a boiler change out of it and they go to some one cheaper then have the audacity to call you in when the new chepo ferroli or other crappie make breaks down,i do of course oblige and my bill reflects that TBH it does not happen that often most people are loyal but thats life what gos around.......

Gasman
cot a call from Dr's surgery last week that we'd never been to before, staff and the sick freezing, Alpha condensate froze backed up in boiler. Pcb nackered. couldnt get one for a couple of days, boiler only 2yr old, doctor came in explained the problem............. can you get a new boiler today? and install it? We cant have the staff cold change it now please :0

Job done

excellent, i have a few doctors on my books i dont understand with he boilers why they dont have the continuity wire on the trap like the performa he it stops all the damage just go,s to flame failure still its work and alphas are not good boilers

Gasman
cot a call from Dr's surgery last week that we'd never been to before, staff and the sick freezing, Alpha condensate froze backed up in boiler. Pcb nackered. couldnt get one for a couple of days, boiler only 2yr old, doctor came in explained the problem............. can you get a new boiler today? and install it? We cant have the staff cold change it now please :0

Job done

Don't ya just love it when that happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 12kw electric boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
D
we had a grant condensing boiler fitted last year, the lad works for a heating company and said would fit it. when he did he put the pipes all through the flue hole of the last inside boiler we had copper pipes all laid on top of each other. there was an electrical cable running through a...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially boils down to the heat exchanger so I am now looking to bite the bullet and have a new boiler installed. My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock