Search the forum,

Discuss 10% Off THE WHOLE WEBSITE at Filplastic.com with this code! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
Hi Guys

Just a quick message from @FILPLASTIC

For the first time ever, Filplastic are offering 10% off our entire site on orders above £100 (Ex VAT and Delivery) until Sunday 30th September.

Filplastic already kindly give us 10% off tilt bins on their website but this discount code is for their whole range so big thanks for that!

All you need to do is enter FORUMSEPT at the checkout to utilise the discount code.

Filplastic provide a range of storage equipment from van and workshop storage units to Parts Bins and Plastic Container Boxes to Racking and Shelving units.

T&C’s
One use per customer
Card Payments/Paypal Only
Discount excludes VAT & Delivery
One use per customer

Visit our website here www.filplastic.com

ooo-gif-3.gif

Reply to 10% Off THE WHOLE WEBSITE at Filplastic.com with this code! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock