Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss 1 days work for someone to hang/ pipe rads. Croydon £120 in the Looking for a Plumber? Post Jobs Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Savva

Savva GSR

Have a job to install boiler & new rads. Want an extra pair of hands to hang/ pipe rads. 1 day in Croydon area £120. I haven't arranged a date for the job yet & can be flexible as to when we do it, probably be week after next. Give me a call. Thanks. Sav.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2017
  2. Meady

Meady Plumber GSR

Wow your hoping for £120 :)

3. pipeman-

pipeman- Plumber GSR

You only looking for 4hours work at that rate

• Like Like x 1
  4. Paulplumb

Paulplumb Plumber GSR

Everyone's circumstances are different. Somebody may be grateful of the work. Thanks for posting it up Savva.

• Like Like x 2
  5. GQuigley67

GQuigley67 Trusted Plumber GSR

Hoping for £120 for hanging and piping some rads? You serious? What's wrong with that?

6. CP1111

CP1111 Member

Seems fair to me. Would have been tempted if you were closer

• Like Like x 1
  7. Darren Jackson

Darren Jackson Plumber GSR

Peanuts & Monkey's spring to mind. Sorry but that's a little optermistic for the wage, good try though!

8. Matchless.plumb

Matchless.plumb Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

For someone who needs experience on site or someone who is desperate it's a good opportunity to earn a little money. But if you asked someone with good experience it's not the right amount of money to be fair.

9. Jay The Plumber

Jay The Plumber Active Member

crikey, thats not even "right out in the sticks" money.

10. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

Somebody looking for a bit of experience I would say is fair enough.

11. mfgs

mfgs Plumber GSR

The guy is on here offering work, fitting a few rads isn't exactly a hard days work either. Yeah the money is a little on the low side but if you aren't interested then I don't see why you feel the need to criticise. I am sure there will be someone grateful for the work.

• Like Like x 3
  12. plumbgaspaul

plumbgaspaul GSR

Hi Savva
    If you have jobs on in the future that you need help with I would be interested. I am based in Forest Hill. Feel free to get in touch whenever.

13. Savva

Savva GSR

14. Savva

Savva GSR

Cheers Paul, how much do you want per day?

15. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Might be best to pm/ contact him directly