Results 1 to 2 of 2
Plumbing & Plumbers Forum - Rim supply bidet
Rim supply bidetDiscuss Rim supply bidet at UK Plumbers Forums; Is there still such a thing as a bidet where the water comes in from the rim?? Don't need ascending spray but would like one where the tap isn't sticking ...
- 08-01-2017 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2017
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rim supply bidet
Is there still such a thing as a bidet where the water comes in from the rim??
Don't need ascending spray but would like one where the tap isn't sticking into places it shouldn't!!
My old one used to warm the rim before you sat down which was nice!!
- 09-01-2017 #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Thanked 495 Times in 473 Posts
Re: Rim supply bidet
No, not available in this country due to the Water Regulations (back flow risk) I am afraid.
If you do find a second hand one please note that it would be a notifiable installation to your local water undertaker.
Last edited by chris watkins; 09-01-2017 at 10:46 PM.Nolite id cogere, cape malleum majorem
- By SMB in forum Bathrooms, Showers and WetroomsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-08-2016, 05:50 PM
- By mutley racers in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2014, 08:54 PM
- By kay-jay in forum Sanitary WareReplies: 7Last Post: 03-05-2011, 02:06 PM
- By Plouasne in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 26-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!