Results 1 to 2 of 2
Plumbing & Plumbers Forum - Armitage Shanks Diaphragm Washer
Armitage Shanks Diaphragm WasherDiscuss Armitage Shanks Diaphragm Washer at UK Plumbers Forums; Hi there, I am having difficulty finding a replacement diaphragm washer for an armitage shanks bottom entry cistern fill (it is the one with the 'twist and click' top, not ...
- 23-10-2016 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2016
- Near Manchester
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Armitage Shanks Diaphragm Washer
I am having difficulty finding a replacement diaphragm washer for an armitage shanks bottom entry cistern fill (it is the one with the 'twist and click' top, not the screw on top). I think that the part number is SV 98867. Can anyone recommend a supplier?
Thanks for your help
- 23-10-2016 #2
- Join Date
- May 2015
- North Wales (so hide all your sheep) :D
- Thanked 720 Times in 709 Posts
Re: Armitage Shanks Diaphragm Washer
Concentric Quiet Ball Valve Diaphragm 32mm 1.1 4 SV98867 Ballvalve Diaph. Aquasave Mk2 5 X PACK
but at that price best to replace the flush valve for something like a fluid master pro
Last edited by ShaunCorbs; 23-10-2016 at 07:53 PM.IMPORTANT:
Carbon Monoxide can be produced when ANY fuel is burnt, including oil, gas, wood and coal.
Want gas safety or boiler repair advice? :
Please supply your Gas Safe / Oftec / Hetas Number, DIYers, odd job people and have a go heroes need not apply, and remember any fuel burning appliance can kill
The Following User Says Thank You to ShaunCorbs For This Useful Post:
- By dampatch in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2014, 08:54 PM
- By dampatch in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 03-03-2014, 08:50 PM
- By thd9791 in forum Valves & TapsReplies: 2Last Post: 18-12-2012, 08:40 AM
- By woodfield in forum Valves & TapsReplies: 1Last Post: 13-01-2010, 11:18 PM
- By MAGOO in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2008, 08:12 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!