Results 1 to 2 of 2
Plumbing & Plumbers Forum - maintenance access to flush valve
maintenance access to flush valveDiscuss maintenance access to flush valve at UK Plumbers Forums; hello, does anyone look after one of the above for a regular customer? The bathroom fitter has jammed the cistern so close to the underside of the vanity worktop in ...
- 23-06-2016 #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
maintenance access to flush valve
hello, does anyone look after one of the above for a regular customer? The bathroom fitter has jammed the cistern so close to the
underside of the vanity worktop in this ensuite that I can't even look in let alone unscrew the valve
from the bayonet. Did anyone get away with cutting an access hatch in the lovely fake marble.
Valve's chalked up again on the seal. Last time I did it the whole wc had to come out ,cistern snagged
by flush pipe, that by pan.Thanks,Dean.
- 23-06-2016 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- East London / Essex border
- Thanked 595 Times in 538 Posts
Re: maintenance access to flush valve
If you need to cut a hatch then that's what you need to do! No way round it. I explain what's needed, what the risks are (broken tiles etc) and if possible, make a removable panel held on with mirror screws.GSR? Want gas safety or boiler repair advice? We will check out that you're genuine via the gas safe website, so please don't be offended when we ask for your details. DIYers, odd job people and have a go heroes need not apply.
Find us at:
The Following User Says Thank You to Masood For This Useful Post:
- By mutley racers in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 15-03-2016, 10:10 PM
- By chrisdonne in forum Sanitary WareReplies: 5Last Post: 04-04-2015, 09:48 PM
- By solutions in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2014, 12:13 AM
- By dean.diy in forum Sanitary WareReplies: 9Last Post: 04-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!