Results 73 to 75 of 75
Plumbing & Plumbers Forum - MCS Accreditation
MCS AccreditationDiscuss MCS Accreditation at UK Plumbers Forums; Originally Posted by rpm You sure? Not this one you eejit.......
- 28-01-2016 #73
Propino Tibi Salutem! Usque ad Mortem Bibendum!
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Lurking somewhere, generally up to no good........
- Thanked 1,839 Times in 1,675 Posts
(By the way, I'm commercial!)
Carbon Monoxide can be produced when ANY fuel is burnt, including oil, gas, wood and coal.
GSR? Want gas safety or boiler repair advice? We will check out that you're genuine via the gas safe website, so please don't be offended when we ask for your details. DIYers, odd job people and have a go heroes need not apply.
- 28-01-2016 #74
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Wherever I lay my hat
- Thanked 483 Times in 468 Posts
- 28-01-2016 #75
Re: MCS Accreditation
Croppie do you want to delete or edit my post
I got a really irate, very rude and foul languaged phone call from the guy at 3:10 am this morning (went to voicemail ) telling me in no uncertain terms not to contact him, but he'd me more than happy to meet face to face!!
- By payney1974 in forum Renewable EnergyReplies: 28Last Post: 15-02-2013, 07:39 PM
- By EasyMCSLtd in forum Renewable EnergyReplies: 35Last Post: 28-02-2012, 01:32 PM
- By MCS SOLAR in forum I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas EngineerReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2012, 09:24 PM
- By EasyMCSLtd in forum Renewable EnergyReplies: 149Last Post: 06-07-2011, 12:23 PM
- By EasyMCSLtd in forum New Member IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 14-04-2011, 09:53 AM