Results 1 to 1 of 1
Plumbing & Plumbers Forum - Plumbing Progression Advice?
Plumbing Progression Advice?Discuss Plumbing Progression Advice? at UK Plumbers Forums; Firstly i am new here on the site so i would like to say hello. Secondly i would appreciate some advice on my situation. I am currently studying Plumbing studies ...
- 28-12-2016 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2016
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Plumbing Progression Advice?
Firstly i am new here on the site so i would like to say hello.
Secondly i would appreciate some advice on my situation. I am currently studying Plumbing studies level 1 EAL, which is obviously a beginner level course. And my question is what is better for me in terms of progression, would it be better to go on and study City and guilds level 2 or do an apprenticeship if possible. Personally i would like to go on and start work as a paid trainee and gain a qualification but i would also like to earn a decent wage. I also think a vocational plumbing course is a bit of a waste of time because you dont learn anything relvant to the real world or at least not all of it.
Any advice would be truly appreciated.
- By Liam in forum Central Heating ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 22-02-2013, 10:31 PM
- By Aqua Mechanica in forum Plumbing CoursesReplies: 5Last Post: 09-04-2012, 02:23 PM
- By adrianfs1 in forum Renewable EnergyReplies: 1Last Post: 24-09-2010, 02:21 PM
- By sandy in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 11-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!