Results 1 to 2 of 2
Plumbing & Plumbers Forum - How to become a plumber
How to become a plumberDiscuss How to become a plumber at UK Plumbers Forums; Hello guys or girls, am 20 and thinking about picking plumbing as a trade, I can not go the apprenticeship route as the wages would not let me live in ...
- 10-12-2016 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2016
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
How to become a plumber
Hello guys or girls, am 20 and thinking about picking plumbing as a trade, I can not go the apprenticeship route as the wages would not let me live in London, so I am thinking about evening courses so if I did, plumbing- city and guild level 2 Diploma followed by the plumbing -city and guilds level 3 Diploma, then if I went on to do 6189 onsite assessment would this give me the plumbing and heating city and guild NVQ level 2 even though I didn't do an apprenticeship. Any help would be much appreciated, cheers
- 10-12-2016 #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2013
- West Sussex
- Thanked 283 Times in 277 Posts
Re: How to become a plumber
The best option for you will be to talk to your local college, they will give you all the advice you need.
You could also take some time looking through previous posts about the same subject on this forum by typing some keywords into the search box at the top right hand corner of your screen.
Good luck and happy searching.I'm easily confused so speak very very slowly
- By secret squirrel in forum Plumbing Courses FeedbackReplies: 72Last Post: 09-09-2016, 11:51 PM
- By max darwell in forum Looking for work.Replies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2012, 08:36 PM
- By radders58 in forum Central Heating ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 25-02-2010, 11:04 PM
- By dan wood in forum New Member IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2007, 04:15 AM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!