Results 1 to 1 of 1
Plumbing & Plumbers Forum - Oil and Solid Fuel Forum Stickies.
Oil and Solid Fuel Forum Stickies.Discuss Oil and Solid Fuel Forum Stickies. at UK Plumbers Forums; http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/oi...rum-rules.html http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/oi...uel-forum.html http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/oi...oderators.html http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/oi...ther-tips.html...
- 23-09-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Lurking somewhere, generally up to no good........
- Thanked 1,839 Times in 1,675 Posts
Oil and Solid Fuel Forum Stickies.Propino Tibi Salutem! Usque ad Mortem Bibendum!
(By the way, I'm commercial!)
Carbon Monoxide can be produced when ANY fuel is burnt, including oil, gas, wood and coal.
GSR? Want gas safety or boiler repair advice? We will check out that you're genuine via the gas safe website, so please don't be offended when we ask for your details. DIYers, odd job people and have a go heroes need not apply.
- By dlt27 in forum Oil and Solid Fuel ForumReplies: 22Last Post: 01-10-2013, 10:43 PM
- By croppie in forum Central Heating ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 23-09-2013, 09:03 PM
- By desrob in forum Central Heating ForumReplies: 25Last Post: 12-02-2013, 12:23 AM
- By Dave in forum Oil and Solid Fuel ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 24-02-2012, 07:56 PM
- By oap67 in forum Central Heating ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 20-01-2010, 05:47 PM
- By Chris S in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!