Results 1 to 2 of 2
Plumbing & Plumbers Forum - Ideal Logic 15 Rumbling noise
Ideal Logic 15 Rumbling noiseDiscuss Ideal Logic 15 Rumbling noise at UK Plumbers Forums; I have an Ideal Logic boiler. Recently it started making a rumbling noise every time it starts up. Noise is loud and can be heard from outside.. Can anyone help ...
- 1 Week Ago #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2017
- Northern Ireland
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ideal Logic 15 Rumbling noise
I have an Ideal Logic boiler. Recently it started making a rumbling noise every time it starts up. Noise is loud and can be heard from outside.. Can anyone help me.
- 1 Week Ago #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Lurking somewhere, generally up to no good........
- Thanked 1,834 Times in 1,672 Posts
Re: Ideal Logic 15 Rumbling noise
Of course! Not a problem.
What you need to do is lift the phone and call a competent gsr in to look at it.Propino Tibi Salutem! Usque ad Mortem Bibendum!
(By the way, I'm commercial!)
Carbon Monoxide can be produced when ANY fuel is burnt, including oil, gas, wood and coal.
GSR? Want gas safety or boiler repair advice? We will check out that you're genuine via the gas safe website, so please don't be offended when we ask for your details. DIYers, odd job people and have a go heroes need not apply.
The Following User Says Thank You to croppie For This Useful Post:
- By cicco01 in forum Central Heating ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 23-11-2015, 10:59 AM
- By Kemp8094 in forum Central Heating ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 07-11-2013, 09:06 AM
- By ash121 in forum Central Heating ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 27-09-2012, 12:43 PM
- By RickF in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 13-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!