Results 1 to 2 of 2
Plumbing & Plumbers Forum - What Insurance is needed
What Insurance is neededDiscuss What Insurance is needed at UK Plumbers Forums; Morning, So im looking at setting up on my own just starting with basic plumbing jobs, bathrooms and the like. Im aware I need insurance to cove me in case ...
- 08-10-2015 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2014
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
What Insurance is needed
So im looking at setting up on my own just starting with basic plumbing jobs, bathrooms and the like. Im aware I need insurance to cove me in case a rad springs a leak onto a customers cream carpet etc. Is this the public liability insurance or is that just for serious things and I need a different type.
What sort of cover do other people have and with whom?
- 08-10-2015 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Thanked 419 Times in 411 Posts
Re: What Insurance is needed
loads of previous posts on this subject.
yes you will need public liability insurance, usually 2 million cover
expect to pay around £300If you like my post it was probably taken from a previous thread.
GSR? Want gas safety or boiler repair advice? We will check out that your genuine via the gas safe website, so please don't be offended when we ask for your details.
DIYers, bodgers, odd job people and have a go heroes need not apply.
- By village idiot in forum General Off-Topic ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 27-11-2014, 09:11 PM
- By Garda in forum Central Heating ForumReplies: 22Last Post: 07-04-2014, 10:51 PM
- By Sanke in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 30-10-2009, 06:23 PM
- By besty in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2008, 08:08 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!