Results 1 to 2 of 2
Plumbing & Plumbers Forum - Pubic liability insurance
Pubic liability insuranceDiscuss Pubic liability insurance at UK Plumbers Forums; How much cover do most of guys have 2 million or 5 million im not sure how much to get as it's the first time I'm taking it out, it ...
- 26-03-2015 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2014
- Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
Pubic liability insurance
How much cover do most of guys have 2 million or 5 million im not sure how much to get as it's the first time I'm taking it out, it will be for general domestic plumbing and gas and what is a reasonable price? Thanks
- 26-03-2015 #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Thanked 142 Times in 141 Posts
Re: Pubic liability insurance
Take the higher of the two.
In this game - the more insurance you can get the better.
If you have the unfortunate situation where you do cause major damage to someones property, rest assured that the repair bills will be excessively higher when repairs are done under insurance.
- By northstar in forum Insurance for PlumbersReplies: 15Last Post: 18-05-2014, 02:05 PM
- By jrab1970 in forum Gas Safe Register Forum - Public ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 22-09-2011, 11:04 PM
- By Essex Fitters in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 18-02-2011, 05:00 PM
- By geetee50 in forum Gas Safe Register Forum - Public ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 27-11-2008, 10:58 AM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!