Results 1 to 2 of 2
Plumbing & Plumbers Forum - looking for a gas engineer fareham area
looking for a gas engineer fareham areaDiscuss looking for a gas engineer fareham area at UK Plumbers Forums; hi got L1 on boiler ideal logic 24 any good fare price chaps out there thxs fred...
- 31-12-2016 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2016
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
looking for a gas engineer fareham area
hi got L1 on boiler ideal logic 24 any good fare price chaps out there thxs fred
- 31-12-2016 #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Lurking somewhere, generally up to no good........
- Thanked 1,839 Times in 1,675 Posts
Re: looking for a gas engineer fareham area
Thanks for the opportunity.
If this job interests you please PM the op direct.Propino Tibi Salutem! Usque ad Mortem Bibendum!
(By the way, I'm commercial!)
Carbon Monoxide can be produced when ANY fuel is burnt, including oil, gas, wood and coal.
GSR? Want gas safety or boiler repair advice? We will check out that you're genuine via the gas safe website, so please don't be offended when we ask for your details. DIYers, odd job people and have a go heroes need not apply.
- By Ana in forum I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas EngineerReplies: 5Last Post: 13-04-2014, 04:51 PM
- By macka09 in forum Looking for work.Replies: 25Last Post: 10-11-2013, 08:48 PM
- By macka09 in forum I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas EngineerReplies: 24Last Post: 11-09-2013, 08:09 PM
- By apulmax in forum I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas EngineerReplies: 0Last Post: 13-02-2013, 09:21 PM
- By hedylaura in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 13-01-2012, 06:16 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!