Results 13 to 14 of 14
Plumbing & Plumbers Forum - New water pipes
New water pipesDiscuss New water pipes at UK Plumbers Forums; Okay Tony no worries have you manage to get anybody to test it yet...
- 03-01-2017 #13
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Sarf Coast
- Thanked 393 Times in 387 Posts
Re: New water pipes
Okay Tony no worries have you manage to get anybody to test it yetIMPORTANT: Carbon Monoxide can be produced when ANY fuel is burnt, including oil, gas, wood and coal.
GSR? Want gas safety or boiler repair advice? We will check out that you're genuine via the gas safe website, so please dont be offended when we ask for your details. DIYers, odd job people and have a go heroes need not apply.
- 03-01-2017 #14
- Join Date
- Dec 2016
- Mottram in Longdendale, near Manchester
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- By GSte in forum Bathrooms, Showers and WetroomsReplies: 8Last Post: 29-03-2015, 11:51 AM
- By nuneaton lad in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 21-03-2015, 09:25 PM
- By loziv in forum Central Heating ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2013, 12:09 AM
- By Firemonkey in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 23-07-2011, 09:35 PM
- By pr8walk in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 24-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!