Results 13 to 13 of 13
Plumbing & Plumbers Forum - connecting old copper pipes
connecting old copper pipesDiscuss connecting old copper pipes at UK Plumbers Forums; Came across this pipe in the Leicestershire area (if it's the same stuff). Heavy gauge copper, screwed. It's called 20-gauge and you can buy compression and end-feed transition couplings for ...
- 06-10-2016 #13
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- East London / Essex border
- Thanked 588 Times in 531 Posts
Re: connecting old copper pipes
Came across this pipe in the Leicestershire area (if it's the same stuff). Heavy gauge copper, screwed. It's called 20-gauge and you can buy compression and end-feed transition couplings for it. The end-feed couplings are brass and cost a fortune but it means you can convert to 15mm or 22mm and weigh in the old stuff...GSR? Want gas safety or boiler repair advice? We will check out that you're genuine via the gas safe website, so please don't be offended when we ask for your details. DIYers, odd job people and have a go heroes need not apply.
Find us at:
- By Bob Hill in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 23-09-2014, 02:15 PM
- By PinkyPerky in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 32Last Post: 11-02-2014, 12:18 AM
- By mandries in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 25-04-2013, 05:29 AM
- By James100 in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 29-07-2010, 10:51 AM
- By a9blue in forum Fittings & PipesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!