Results 1 to 2 of 2
Plumbing & Plumbers Forum - Ideal esprit 30 he
Ideal esprit 30 heDiscuss Ideal esprit 30 he at UK Plumbers Forums; Hi I'm looking for some help . I've been working on an ideal spirit he 30 recently I have fitted plate heat exchanger and gauge to boiler as boiler is ...
- 1 Week Ago #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2017
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ideal esprit 30 he
Hi I'm looking for some help . I've been working on an ideal spirit he 30 recently I have fitted plate heat exchanger and gauge to boiler as boiler is working and the pressure gauge is fluctuating wildly and within half an hour the boiler loses all pressure and cuts out . The expansion vessel is fine and there is no sign of any leaks or the prv leaking . Technical support told me to change plate exchanger as they thought it was blocked and boiler was releasing pressure as steam possibly through air vent still having same problems please help.
- 1 Week Ago #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Lurking somewhere, generally up to no good........
- Thanked 1,834 Times in 1,672 Posts
Re: Ideal esprit 30 he
Read the forum rules.Propino Tibi Salutem! Usque ad Mortem Bibendum!
(By the way, I'm commercial!)
Carbon Monoxide can be produced when ANY fuel is burnt, including oil, gas, wood and coal.
GSR? Want gas safety or boiler repair advice? We will check out that you're genuine via the gas safe website, so please don't be offended when we ask for your details. DIYers, odd job people and have a go heroes need not apply.
- By jase_31 in forum Gas Safe Register Forum - Public ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 15-12-2012, 04:16 PM
- By gas man in forum Central Heating ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 13-10-2010, 02:02 PM
- By andf380 in forum Central Heating ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-03-2010, 09:16 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!