Results 25 to 26 of 26
Plumbing & Plumbers Forum - notice gas safety related advice
notice gas safety related adviceDiscuss notice gas safety related advice at UK Plumbers Forums; It's great for conversation. Bye bye....
- 24-08-2013 #25
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Thanked 359 Times in 352 Posts
notice gas safety related advice
It's great for conversation. Bye bye.Too-da-loo...
- 24-08-2013 #26
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Lurking somewhere, generally up to no good........
- Thanked 1,834 Times in 1,672 Posts
Re: notice gas safety related advice
We just have an intolerance for trolls and spam.........Propino Tibi Salutem! Usque ad Mortem Bibendum!
(By the way, I'm commercial!)
Carbon Monoxide can be produced when ANY fuel is burnt, including oil, gas, wood and coal.
GSR? Want gas safety or boiler repair advice? We will check out that you're genuine via the gas safe website, so please don't be offended when we ask for your details. DIYers, odd job people and have a go heroes need not apply.
- By gas man in forum Gas Safe Register Forum - Public ForumReplies: 44Last Post: 05-02-2015, 12:42 AM
- By Fergy449 in forum Gas Safe Register Forum - Public ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 16-04-2014, 12:32 PM
- By Knight175 in forum Central Heating ForumReplies: 30Last Post: 02-09-2013, 06:24 PM
- By SimonG in forum Oil and Solid Fuel ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 24-05-2013, 04:42 PM
- By paul in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 16-10-2012, 09:21 PM
- By Thenewplumber in forum Gas Safe Register Forum - Public ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 31-05-2012, 12:54 PM
- By unguided1 in forum Gas Safe Register Forum - Public ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2011, 11:53 AM
- By 365drills in forum Gas Safe Register Forum - Public ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 25-07-2009, 02:03 PM
- By stewartprior in forum Plumbing CoursesReplies: 1Last Post: 14-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!