Results 1 to 2 of 2
Plumbing & Plumbers Forum - Potterton titanium 28 or 33 kw
Potterton titanium 28 or 33 kwDiscuss Potterton titanium 28 or 33 kw at UK Plumbers Forums; Hi further to my previous post http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/ce...lp-please.html I now have another couple of questions. I'm changing an old floor standing boiler to a pot titanium and installing new rads. how ...
- 09-09-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Potterton titanium 28 or 33 kw
further to my previous post
1st Big Job Help please
I now have another couple of questions. I'm changing an old floor standing boiler to a pot titanium and installing new rads.
how would you flush the pipes?? was thinking of adding a cleaner to the system as it is now and letting it run for a bit and then flushing through the filling loop when new boiler/rads installed but it has a primatic cylinder... not sure if this is adviseable
also I'm buying a heat pack and the pot titanium 28 heat pack is only £50 cheaper than the 33kw....
woud you buy the 33kw titanium as it gives a better dhw flow rate. the lady has a flow rate of approx 17lpm out of cold tap
house is 3 bed semi one bathroom
once again thanks in advance
Last edited by lordyjordy111; 09-09-2012 at 03:12 PM.
- 09-09-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Locks Heath fareham
- Thanked 929 Times in 891 Posts
Re: Potterton titanium 28 or 33 kw
Hi lordyjordy. Please don't take offence mate, how much experience of heating installs do you have? Maybe it would be advisable to get another more experienced installer to join you on your first couple of installs. If you are worried about the flushing process Id worry that you may run into more complicated problems mate.Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
I have an unfortunate problem. I should stand upwind if I were you!
IMPORTANT: Carbon Monoxide can be produced when ANY fuel is burnt, including oil, gas, wood and coal.
GSR? Want gas safety or boiler repair advice? We will check out that you're genuine via the gas safe website, so please dont be offended when we ask for your details. DIYers, odd job people and have a go heroes need not apply.
Read more: http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/pl...#ixzz2AiWGkgEG
- By iain85 in forum For Sale & WantedReplies: 0Last Post: 18-02-2013, 11:47 PM
- By vectra65 in forum Central Heating ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 15-12-2011, 02:24 PM
- By MrPP in forum Central Heating ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 22-11-2011, 09:43 PM
- By mister t in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2011, 04:43 PM
- By kevslh in forum Central Heating ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 29-05-2011, 07:07 PM
- By raymondo72 in forum Central Heating ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2010, 08:53 AM
- By tforcnab in forum Plumbing ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 28-02-2009, 09:20 AM
- By nefandus in forum Gas Safe Register Forum - Public ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 19-02-2008, 03:14 AM