Discuss Where to buy Stelrad in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

I’m looking to buy a couple of Stelrad Compact Vertical rads, an 1800 x 400 and an 1800 x 600 but the price is slightly off-putting given the current financial squeeze. Where would the professional plumbers go to buy these?

If your really set on the stelrads
You can probably find the equivalent Henrad (identical made in same factory)
Henrads are sold through smaller merchants who sometimes do a better deal.
The stelrad/Henrad radiators are excellent quality but maybe look for alternative that's err more cost effective.

Reply to Where to buy Stelrad in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
B
Hello I’m not going to explain this very well but I will try my best. I’m planning on installing a kitchen sick by myself with no plumbing...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Back